All of our events are open to the public! No matter who you are, you are welcome and we’d love to see you there.
To get updates from the Center, sign up for our biweekly newsletter “The Eurofile.”
- This event has passed.
The German Elections: Outcomes and Impact (Roundtable)
September 26, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The roundtable will be moderated by Dr. Steven E. Sokol, President and CEO of the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh. Panelists include:
- Patrick Altdorfer, Department of Political Science, University of Pittsburgh
- Myra Marx Ferree, Department of Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Nils Ringe, Department of Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- David Crew, Department of History, University of Texas-Austin
- Per Urlaub, Department of Germanic Studies, University of Texas-Austin
- Peter Rehberg, Department of Germanic Studies, University of Texas-Austin
Seating is limited for this event. Email to RSVP.
The “Conversations on Europe” speaker series features some of the country’s top experts on the European Union. The series links presenters and participants via videoconferencing across several sites. This event is open to the public and audiences at all sites are able to ask questions of the experts. The series is hosted by the European Union Center of Excellence/European Studies Center at the University of Pittsburgh. Topics this fall include the German elections, Turkey’s future in Europe, and a EU-US global health partnership.